- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as S4F73E. Participants of this course will be introduced to the approaches in handling lease contracts in accordance with IFRS 16 and US GAAP ASC 842 regulations. After attending this course, they will be able to use the SAP Solution to cover these requirements, understand the behavior of different contract conditions within the valuation process and valuation-related posting processes. The most important configuration settings related to lease contracts and contract valuation will also be covered. The participants will practice the setup and use of the main capabilities for contract valuation in SAP RE. All exercises can be resolved with and also without Fiori. In case that a learner has a focus on Real Estate Management (Contract and Lease Management) in SAP ERP, all the transactions that are taught in this course are relevant and valid for them. On SAP Learning Hub (professional edition or Finance edition), a badge assessment is available for this course. Those who successfully complete this assessment will gain a knowledge badge and can use it in social media. The criteria for achieving this badge are described in the badge description.
- Introduction to IFRS, US-GAAP requirements
- SAP Solution overview
- Lease contracts and contract conditions
- Contract valuation, valuation postings
- Contract changes; impact on contract valuation
- Overview on important configuration settings for leasing contracts and contract valuation
- This course will prepare the learner to:
- become familiar with the management of lease contracts in SAP S/4HANA in accordance to IFRS and US GAAP regulatory provisions
- understand valuation rules and their settings
- understand contract valuation groups and the behavior of different contract conditions during the valuation process
- understand valuation-related posting processes understand important configuration settings related to the contract valuation process
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- SAP S/4HANA 2020 SPS0
- A knowledge badge is available for this course. A badges will be issued to learners who passed the related knowledge badge assessment. This assessment is only available with a valid subscription to SAP Learning Hub, professional edition or solution edition for Finance.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more