- Participants of this course will understand contracts (such as Lease- in and Lease-out contracts, service contracts etc.) and contract conditions in SAP Real Estate Management. Furthermore the participants will understand the posting processes related to contracts (e.g. periodic posting).
- You also become familiar with the most important configuration settings for contracts and contract conditions in SAP RE.
- You will practice the use of the main capabilities for contracts in SAP RE in the SAP S/4HANA system.
- The content of this course is essential to understand the process of contract valuation in accordance to IFRS 16 and US GAAP ASC 842 regulations, which is included in course S4F73 (SAP RE: IFRS Leasing with SAP Real Estate Management in SAP S/4HANA Collection). Please be aware that contract valuation functionalities are NOT included in this course!
- This course will prepare you to:
- get an overview of the contract management in SAP Real Estate
- understand contract conditions and contract-related posting processes
- understand the account determination for periodic postings in SAP RE
- perform important configuration settings for contracts and contract conditions
- Application Consultant
- Super/Key Users
Course based on software release
- SAP S/4HANA 1709 FPS0
- The course includes information about SAP RE contracts and contract- related business processes such as contract-related postings, contract notices and renewals, change of contract conditions. Important for these business processes configuration settings are also object of the course.
- The course includes information about:
- SAP RE contract management with S/4HANA and FIORI
- SPA RE Contract types
- SAP RE contract objects
- SAP RE contract partners
- SAP RE contract conditions
- SAP RE contract terms
- Contract-related postings
- Account determination
- Overview/demonstration on important configuration settings for contracts and contract conditions
- The content of this training is comparable with contract and condition related parts of the course RE200 which bases on SAP ERP.