- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as S4F72E. Participants of this course will understand contracts (such as Lease-in and Lease-out contracts, service contracts etc.) and contract conditions in SAP Real Estate Management. Furthermore, the participants will understand the posting processes related to contracts (e.g. periodic posting) and also become familiar with the most important configuration settings for contracts and contract conditions in SAP RE. Learners will practice the setup and use of the main capabilities for contracts in SAP RE. All exercises can be resolved with and also without Fiori. In case that a learner has a focus on Real Estate Management (Contract and Lease Management) in SAP ERP, all the transactions that are taught in this course are relevant and valid for them. The content of this course is essential to understand the process of contract valuation in accordance to IFRS 16 and US GAAP ASC 842 regulations, which is included in course ‘IFRS Leasing with SAP Contract and Lease Management for SAP S/4HANA ‘ (S4F73). Learners should be aware that contract valuation functionalities are NOT included in this course! On SAP Learning Hub (professional edition or Finance edition), a badge assessment is available for this course. Those who successfully complete this assessment will gain a knowledge badge and can use it in social media. The criteria for achieving this badge are described in the badge description.
- The course includes information about SAP RE contracts and contract- related business processes such as contract-related postings, contract notices and renewals, change of contract conditions. Important configuration settings for these business processes are also part of this course.
- The course includes information about:
- SAP RE contract management with SAP S/4HANA and FIORI
- SPA RE contract types
- SAP RE contract objects
- SAP RE contract partners
- SAP RE contract conditions
- SAP RE contract terms
- Contract-related postings
- Account determination
- Overview on important configuration settings for contracts and contract conditions
- This course will prepare learners to:
- get an overview of the contract management in SAP Real Estate
- understand contract conditions and contract-related posting processes
- understand the account determination for periodic postings in SAP RE
- perform important configuration settings for contracts and contract conditions
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Generic business process knowledge for Financial Accounting
- Course Business Processes in SAP Real Estate Management in SAP S/4HANA (S4F70)
- SAP S/4HANA 2020 SPS0
- A knowledge badge is available for this course. A badges will be issued to learners who passed the related knowledge badge assessment. This assessment is only available with a valid subscription to SAP Learning Hub, professional edition or solution edition for Finance.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more