- This course provides an overview of the scope and capabilities of SAP S/4HANA for central finance. You will be able to validate if the solution fits to your / your customer’s business requirements. You will also understand what it means to implement SAP S/4HANA for central finance and how to execute the main configuration steps.
- This course does include exercises, so you will do some practicing. This course is recommended before starting a Central Finance implementation project.
- Please ensure that you bring along all the prerequisites listed below (S4F60, S4F601/e, S4F01, S4F02). A good follow-up course is the course ‘Hands on experience for implementing SAP S/4HANA for central finance (HOF60).
- Overview of SAP S/4HANA for central finance
- Project Execution for SAP S/4HANA for central finance
- SAP S/4HANA for central finance Landscape Architecture
- Basic Setup and Configuration
- Initial Load and Real-time Replication
- Error Handling
- Corporate Finance Processes supported by SAP S/4HANA for central finance
- Run Phase
- Validation and Reconciliation
- Central Payments
- This course will prepare you to:
- explain the concept and architecture of SAP S/4HANA for central finance
- scope the main requirements in the SAP S/4HANA for central finance project
- basic knowledge on how to setting up and configuring a SAP S/4HANA for central finance landscape
- basic knowledge on how to execute a SAP S/4HANA for central finance project
- The course is aimed at solution architects or learners with at least an associate level of knowledge of Financial Accounting or Management Accounting on SAP ERP and ideally also on SAP S/4HANA.
- FI/CO solution architect
- FI/CO application consultant
- FI/CO development consultant
- Be familiar with SAP ERP Financial Accounting or Management Accounting in SAP ERP.
- Financial Accounting Consultants: ‘Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA’(S4F01).
- Management Accounting Consultants: ‘Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA’(S4F02).
- Deep understanding of the business value, the purpose and scope of SAP Central Finance.
- This knowledge can be achieved in our course ‘SAP Central Finance Overview’ (S4F60) or in the corresponding eLearning (S4F60e). (Until the eLearning is available in your language, please refer to the first chapters of S4F04e.)
- You should be familiar with a couple of technical topics – without these it will be difficult to follow the instructor: Basic knowledge of Real-time replication, Master Data Governance, Application Link Enabling and the Netweaver Integration Technology.
- The relevant knowledge from these topics has been assembled specially for Central Finance Consultants - you can find the result in our eLearning ‘Prerequisite Knowledge for SAP S/4HANA for central finance’ (S4F601 / S4F601e).
- Hands-on experiences in implementation projects of SAP ERP or SAP S/4HANA are highly recommended.
- Financial Accounting Consultants:
- ‘Business Processes in Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA’ (S4F10)
- Management Accounting Consultants:
- ‘Business Processes in Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA’ (S4F20)
- SAP S/4HANA 2021 FPS0
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more