- SAP Central Finance is a specific deployment option for gathering accounting data from SAP ERP systems and Non-SAP Systems into one central SAP S/4HANA system.
- This course provides an overview of the concept, the basic architecture and key scenarios that SAP Central Finance covers. You will be able to explain the value proposition but also the business benefits of this solution. All that puts you in a position to validate if the solution fits to your / your customer’s business requirements.
- This course contains several instructor demonstrations to better understand replication or reporting capabilities.
- Overview of SAP Central Finance in SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Central Finance Landscape Architecture
- Corporate Finance Processes supported by SAP Central Finance
- Project Execution for SAP Central Finance
- This course will prepare you to:
- understand the use cases of SAP Central Finance
- explain the concept and architecture of SAP Central Finance
- scope the main requirements in the SAP Central Finance project
- understand the different roles needed to run a SAP Central Finance Project
- understand the organizational transformation and key success factor for a SAP Central Finance Project
- The course is aimed at solution architects and project leads who are new to SAP Central Finance and want to achieve required overview knowledge on the concept, Architecture and the business capabilities of this solution. This course aims to provide you details on what you need to know before you start with a SAP Central Finance Project.
- Furthermore, this course is also aimed at learners who want to go beyond this goal and plan to take the full learning path for SAP Central Finance - potentially completing it by taking the associate certification for SAP Central Finance. For this group, the overview course is the right starting point. As this course provides the business background and the value of Central Finance, it is a prerequisite for the implementation course (S4F61).
- You should have basic knowledge of Finance in SAP ERP or SAP S/4HANA
- Ideally, you have an associate level of knowledge of Financial Accounting or Management Accounting on SAP ERP and also on SAP S/4HANA.
- FI/CO solution architect
- FI/CO application consultant
- SAP S/4HANA 1909 SPS0
- IF you want to continue your learning path and deepen your knowledge, please consider attending the following course:
- S4F61 Implementing SAP Central Finance
- With SAP S/4HANA 1909, the formerly known course S4F04 SAP Central Finance (5 days) is replaced by the following two courses:
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more