- This course provides insight into how to implement SAP Treasury and Risk Management as part of SAP S/4HANA. You will learn how to execute the most important configuration steps, specifically, the key customizing steps for Transaction Manager, Exposure Management, and the Market and Credit Risk Analyzers. The FX Hedge and Accounting solution is covered including capabilities of integrating with a front-office trading system using the Trading Platform Integration on the BTP.
- The knowledge of the course S4F50 ‘Business Processes in SAP Treasury and Risk Management in SAP S/4HANA’ or equal knowledge is a mandatory prerequisite.
- Overview SAP Treasury and Risk solution
- Provides a Process Overview on Treasury trade processing
- Distinguishing the connection to Other SAP Modules and Non-SAP systems
- Transaction Manager - General Settings configuration
- Use of SAP Workflow for Treasury processes
- Money Market Products configuration
- Configure additional position management differentiating criteria
- Capabilities of Multi-Bank Connectivity for interfacing to banks from SAP
- Foreign Exchange products configuration
- Trading Platform Integration app
- Derivative trade configuration
- Securities and listed derivatives configuration
- Configuration of the Transaction Manager Accounting and Valuation
- Transaction Manager: Correspondence configuration
- Transaction Manager: Payment Program configuration
- Configuration and import options for Market Data Management
- FX Exposure configuration
- FX Hedge Management and Accounting configuration
- Market Risk Analyzer configuration
- Global Interest Rate Benchmark Reform / Replacing LIBOR
- Credit Risk Analyzer configuration
- Configuration of a Commodities derivative trade type
- This course will prepare you to:
- Provide an overview on the SAP Treasury and Risk Management solution
- Distinguish the connection to Other SAP Modules and Non-SAP
- Provide a Process Overview on Risk Management
- Perform the Transaction Manager General Settings configuration
- Outline the connection to the SAP Workflow
- Explain the Money Market Products configuration
- Perform the Foreign Exchange Products configuration
- Outline the Derivatives configuration
- Explain the Securities and listed derivatives configuration
- Configure the Transaction Manager Accounting and Valuation
- Outline the configuration for integration with Cash Management
- Explain the configuration of the Transaction Manager Correspondence functions
- Learn the capabilities of Multi-Bank Connectivity for interfacing to banks
- Customize the Transaction Manager (Treasury) Payment Program
- Explain the options of the Market Data Management settings
- Know the options for importing market data, including the Market Rates Management functionality
- Distinguish the Market Risk Analyzer customizing options
- Use the Credit Risk Analyzer configuration options
- Know the Commodities module capabilities
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- The course S4F50 ‘Business Processes in Treasury and Risk Management in SAP S/4 HANA’ is a mandatory prerequisite for this course.
- Basic knowledge of the following: SAP configuration, Treasury and Risk Management business processes, financial instruments, and accounting as it relates to FX, debt, and investment trades.
- SAP S/4HANA 2021 SPS0
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more