- This course provides insight into how to implement SAP Treasury and Risk Management as part of SAP S/4HANA. You will learn how to execute the most important configuration steps, specifically, the key customizing steps for Transaction Manager, Exposure Management, and the Market and Credit Risk Analyzers.
- The knowledge of the course S4F50 ‘Business Processes in SAP Treasury and Risk Management in SAP S/4HANA’ or equal knowledge is a mandatory prerequisite.
- This course will prepare you to:
- Provide an overview on the SAP Treasury and Risk Management solution
- Distinguish the connection to Other SAP Modules and Non-SAP
- Provide a Process Overview on Risk Management
- Perform the Transaction Manager General Settings configuration
- Outline the connection to the SAP Workflow
- Explain the Money Market Products configuration
- Perform the Foreign Exchange Products configuration
- Outline the Derivatives configuration
- Explain the Securities and listed derivatives configuration
- Configure the Transaction Manager Accounting and Valuation
- Explain the configuration of the Transaction Manager Correspondence functions
- Customize the Transaction Manager (Treasury) Payment Program
- Explain the options of the Market Data Management settings
- Distinguish the Market Risk Analyzer customizing options
- Use the Credit Risk Analyzer configuration options
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- The course S4F50 ‘Processes in Treasury and Risk Management in SAP S/4 HANA’ is a mandatory prerequisite for this course.
- Basic knowledge of the following: SAP configuration, Treasury and Risk Management business processes, financial instruments, and accounting as it relates to FX, debt, and investment trades.
Course based on software release
- SAP S/4HANA 1809, SPS0
- Overview SAP Treasury and Risk solution
- Provides a Process Overview on Treasury trade processing
- Distinguishing the connection to Other SAP Modules and Non-SAP systems
- Transaction Manager - General Settings configuration
- Use of SAP Workflow for Treasury processes
- Money Market Products configuration
- Foreign Exchange Products configuration
- Derivatives configuration
- Securities and listed derivatives configuration
- Configuration of the Transaction Manager Accounting and Valuation
- Transaction Manager: Correspondence configuration
- Transaction Manager: Payment Program configuration
- Configuration and import options for Market Data Management
- Exposure and Hedge Management
- Market Risk Analyzer configuration
- Credit Risk Analyzer configuration
- This course has a similar structure to the FSC110 "Customizing in Treasury & Risk Management" course that exists for SAP ERP.
CPE Credits040 Credits
Please note CPE credits are available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered at SAP locations. CPE credits are not available for virtual classroom deliveries or customer specific deliveries.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Or looking for other dates and locations that fit your schedule? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your preferred location. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual Classroom, Public Classroom or Any location (Any Physical location except Virtual Classroom.)Register Interest