- The course provides an overview of the Cash Management capabilities of SAP S/4HANA. You will learn how SAP S/4HANA covers the Cash Management related business requirements and how the business processes are executed in the system. You will learn how to use the most important business processes in practice.
- This course will prepare you to outline and use:
- New functionality of SAP Cash Management
- Main business processes supported by Bank Account Management
- Main business processes supported by Cash Operations
- Main business processes supported by Liquidity Management
- Main functions of SAP Cash Application
- Main functions of Bank Statements
- Main functions of Memo Records
- Main functions of Check Management
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
Course based on software release
- SAP S/4HANA 1809 FPS01
- Overview of SAP S/4HANA
- How to process Manual Memo Records
- How to process a Check Deposit
- How to process Electronic Bank Statements
- How to use the Bank Account Management
- How to use the Cash Operations
- How to use the Liquidity Management
- This course also covers the generic functionality of SAP Cash Management carried over from SAP ERP. Therefore it covers the business process related content of AC805 Cash Management which relates to SAP ERP.
CPE Credits016 Credits
Please note CPE credits are available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered at SAP locations. CPE credits are not available for virtual classroom deliveries or customer specific deliveries.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Or looking for other dates and locations that fit your schedule? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your preferred location. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual Classroom, Public Classroom or Any location (Any Physical location except Virtual Classroom.)Register Interest