- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as S4F40E. The course provides an overview of the Cash Management capabilities of SAP S/4HANA. You will learn how SAP S/4HANA covers the Cash Management related business requirements and how the business processes are executed in the system. You will learn how to use the most important business processes in practice.
- Overview of SAP S/4HANA
- How to process Manual Memo Records
- How to process Check Management
- How to process Electronic Bank Statements
- How to use the Bank Account Management
- How to use the Cash Operations
- How to use the Liquidity Management
- This course will prepare you to outline and use:
- New functionality of SAP Cash Management
- Main business processes supported by Bank Account Management
- Main business processes supported by Cash Operations
- Main business processes supported by Liquidity Management
- Main functions of SAP Cloud Platform Integration
- Main functions of Bank Statements
- Main functions of Memo Records
- Main functions of Check Management
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- SAP S/4HANA 2020
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more