- This course provides an overview of the specific capabilities that SAP Receivables Management in SAP S/4HANA offers for optimizing the Order to Cash business processes. You will learn how the system helps avoid credit losses, reduce days sales outstanding and get disputes resolved fast and efficiently.
- SAP Credit Management, SAP Collections and Dispute Management are the main topics of this course. You will learn which capabilities are provided (through SAP S/4HANA) and how to use them in practice.
- To complete this knowledge, it will also be introduced how these capabilities can be complemented by using some specific SAP Cloud Platform applications, such as SAP S/4 HANA Cloud for Customer Payments.
- Motivation and scope of SAP Receivables Management
- Overview SAP Receivables Management: approach, capabilities, business benefits, deployment options (on-premise, cloud, both complemented by SAP SCP apps)
- Monitor and manage customers' credit risk with SAP Credit Management
- See how customer invoices and account data can be presented using SAP S/4 HANA Cloud for customer payments
- Process claims and deductions with SAP Dispute Management
- Collect outstanding receivables efficiently with SAP Collections Management
- Integration with other SAP components, such as SAP Financial Accounting – Accounts Receivables. The integration with FI-CA will not be shown.
- This course will prepare you to:
- Provide an overview on the main business processes of SAP Credit Management, SAP Collections Management, SAP Dispute Management and how these optimize revenue flows of a company
- Describe the capabilities of SAP Credit Management, SAP Collections Management, SAP Dispute Management
- Describe how a company can concretely use these components within its order-to-cash-process and get hands-on experience in the system
- Get an idea how these capabilities are enhanced by some SAP SCP apps, such as SAP S/4HANA Cloud for credit integration, SAP S/4HANA Cloud for customer payments, and others.
- Receivables Management Consultant
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst/ Decision makers
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner/Team Lead/Power User
- SAP S/4HANA 1809, FPS01
- This course covers a similar scope and goes beyond what was taught in the SAP ERP course FSC020 "Processes in SAP Credit Management, SAP Dispute and Collections Management".
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more