- Participants of this course will learn to configure and use the fundamental business processes in Profitability Analysis in SAP S/4HANA, both account-based and costing-based. First, an analysis of the relations of organizational and data structures in SAP S/4 HANA (mainly Finance) is presented. Next, the focus is on master data with consideration of the alignment of characteristics in COPA in general and the valuations in COPA costing based. Furthermore, the actual postings and their corresponding line items in COPA will be explained, including an understanding of the system table views. The planning in Profitability Analysis will be introduced with manual planning in COPA and plan integration in COPA costing based. You will learn how to use the information system and to create ad hoc - and form-based reports.
- Profitability management in SAP S/4 HANA, statement of direction
- Analyze organizational structures and master data in Profitability Analysis
- Perform Alignment in COPA and valuation in COPA costing based
- Actual posting within main business processes to COPA
- Perform planning and plan-integration using the valuation in COPA costing based
- Create reports in COPA costing based and COPA account based
- Use tools to analyze customizing and value flows in COPA
- This course will prepare you to:
- Gain an overview of the design and structure of Profitability Analysis (COPA)
- Become familiar with the value flows to COPA
- Understand the planning methods and plan integration with COPA on availability
- Use the information system and learn how to create reports -> Use tools like summarization levels and realignment
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- SAP S/4HANA 2020 SPS0
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more