- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as S4F28E. Participants of this course will gain an overview of the fundamental business processes and tasks of profit center accounting with SAP S/4HANA.
- Profitability Management
- Outlining Profitability and Sales Accounting Options
- Outlining Global Settings in SAP General Ledger Accounting
- Profit Center Master Data
- Creating Profit Center Master Data
- Assigning Profit Centers to Account Assignment Objects
- Profit Center Accounting (PCA) Actual Postings
- Explaining Profit Center Updates
- Explaining the Data Flow in Financial Accounting
- Integrating Profit Centers and Materials Management (MM)
- Integrating Cost Object Controlling (COC) and PCA
- Integrating Sales and Distribution (SD) and PCA
- Processing Allocations in PCA
- Profit Center Planning
- Outlining the basic concept of Profit Center Planning with SAP BPC Optimized for SAP S/4HANA
- Transfer Pricing
- Overview of transfer price concept
- This course will prepare you to:
- Describe and maintain global Profit Center Accounting settings and master data
- Understand the transaction data that is generated on Profit Centers from actual postings in other components of the SAP S/4HANA application
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- SAP S/4HANA 2020 SPS0
- The profit center derivation is explained on basis of SAP General Ledger Accounting with activated document splitting function.
- The focus of this training is on the Profitability Management, Profit Center Master Data and Actual Postings topics.
- This course describes the basic concept of Profit Center Planning in SAP S/4HANA. The course S4F80 is the specific course for SAP BPC optimized for S/4HANA.
- This course describes only the basic concept of Transfer Pricing without system demonstrations and exercises.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more