- Participants of this course will gain an overview of the fundamental business processes and tasks of profit center accounting with SAP S/4HANA.
- Profitability Management
- Outlining Profitability and Sales Accounting Options
- Outlining Global Settings in SAP General Ledger Accounting
- Profit Center Master Data
- Creating Profit Center Master Data
- Assigning Profit Centers to Account Assignment Objects
- Profit Center Accounting (PCA) Actual Postings
- Explaining Profit Center Updates
- Explaining the Data Flow in Financial Accounting
- Integrating Profit Centers and Materials Management (MM)
- Integrating Cost Object Controlling (COC) and PCA
- Integrating Sales and Distribution (SD) and PCA
- Processing Allocations in PCA
- Profit Center Planning
- Outlining the basic concept of Profit Center Planning with SAP BPC Optimized for SAP S/4HANA
- Transfer Pricing
- Overview of transfer price concept
- Describe and maintain global Profit Center Accounting settings and master data
- Understand the transaction data that is generated on Profit Centers from actual postings in other components of the SAP S/4HANA application
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner/ Team Lead/ Power User
- SAP S/4HANA 1909 SPS0
- The profit center derivation is explained on basis of SAP General Ledger Accounting with activated document splitting function.
- The focus of this training is on the Profitability Management, Profit Center Master Data and Actual Postings topics.
- This course describes the basic concept of Profit Center Planning in SAP S/4HANA. The course S4F80 is the specific course for SAP BPC optimized for S/4HANA.
- This course describes only the basic concept of Transfer Pricing without system demonstrations and exercises.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more