- Participants of this course will gain an overview of the fundamental business processes and tasks of profit center accounting with SAP S/4HANA.
- This course will prepare you to:
- Describe and maintain global Profit Center Accounting settings and master data
- Understand the transaction data that is generated on Profit Centers from actual postings in other components of the SAP S/4HANA application
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner/ Team Lead/ Power User
- S4F10 or S4F10e Business Processes in Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA or
- S4F20 or S4F20e Business Processes in Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA
Course based on software release
- SAP S/4HANA 1809 SPS0
- Profitability Management
- Outlining Profitability and Sales Accounting Options
- Outlining Global Settings in SAP General Ledger Accounting
- Profit Center Master Data
- Creating Profit Center Master Data
- Assigning Profit Centers to Account Assignment Objects
- Profit Center Accounting (PCA) Actual Postings
- Explaining Profit Center Updates
- Explaining the Data Flow in Financial Accounting
- Integrating Profit Centers and Materials Management (MM)
- Integrating Cost Object Controlling (COC) and PCA
- Integrating Sales and Distribution (SD) and PCA
- Processing Allocations in PCA
- Profit Center Planning
- Outlining the basic concept of Profit Center Planning with SAP BPC Optimized for SAP S/4HANA
- Transfer Pricing
- Overview of transfer price concept
- The scope of this course is comparable with the SAP ERP course AC612 Profit Center Accounting in New General Ledger Accounting in SAP ERP.
CPE Credits016 Credits
Please note CPE credits are available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered at SAP locations. CPE credits are not available for virtual classroom deliveries or customer specific deliveries.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Or looking for other dates and locations that fit your schedule? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your preferred location. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual Classroom, Public Classroom or Any location (Any Physical location except Virtual Classroom.)Register Interest