- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as S4F25E. Participants of this course will gain an overview of the fundamental production scenarios and its integration to Cost Object Controlling with SAP S/4HANA. The business processes will be analyzed and discussed regarding to objects, master data, business processes within preliminary costing, simultaneous costing and period end closing.
- Product cost by period for make to stock manufacturing using the product cost collector.
- Product cost by order for make to stock manufacturing at order level using production order and process order.
- Product cost by sales order for make to order manufacturing and service.
- Preliminary costing, simultaneous costing and period end closing for all production scenarios as named above.
- Variance analysis and results analysis.
- Using the standard reports in the information System
- This course will prepare you to perform and customize:
- Periodic and order-related Cost Object Controlling for make-to- stock manufacturing
- Cost object analysis at product and order level
- Scenarios of sales order controlling for make-to-order production and for service
- Knowledge of functions, customizing and integration of Cost Object Controlling
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- SAP S/4HANA 2020 SPS0
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more