- Participants of this course will gain an overview of the fundamental production scenarios and its integration to Cost Object Controlling with SAP S/4HANA. The business processes will be analyzed and discussed regarding to objects, master data, business processes within preliminary costing, simultaneous costing and period end closing.
- Product cost by period for make to stock manufacturing using the product cost collector.
- Product cost by order for make to stock manufacturing at order level using production order and process order.
- Product cost by sales order for make to order manufacturing and service.
- Preliminary costing, simultaneous costing and period end closing for all production scenarios as named above.
- Variance analysis and results analysis.
- Using the standard reports in the information System
- This course will prepare you to perform and customize:
- Periodic and order-related Cost Object Controlling for make-to- stock manufacturing
- Cost object analysis at product and order level
- Scenarios of sales order controlling for make-to-order production and for service
- Knowledge of functions, customizing and integration of Cost Object Controlling
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner/ Team Lead/ Power User
- SAP S/4HANA 1909 SPS0
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more