- Participants of this course will gain an overview of the fundamental business processes and tasks of product cost planning with SAP S/4HANA.
- Material cost estimate without quantity structure
- Preparation for Product Cost Planning
- Product Cost Planning Configuration
- Material cost estimate with quantity structure
- Costing run (mass processing)
- Advanced cost estimate methods
- Extended valuation methods: mixed costing, raw material cost estimate, special procurement keys, scrap
- Joint product cost estimates
- Valuation Options
- This course will prepare you to perform and customize:
- Product Cost Planning during the entire product life cycle.
- Analysis of the required master data and structures and integration within the SAP system.
- Use of the different calculation methods.
- Setting up the information system.
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Program/Project Manager
- Course Business Processes in Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA (S4F20 or S4F20e)
Course based on software release