- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as S4F23E. Participants of this course will gain an overview of the fundamental business processes and tasks of product cost planning with SAP S/4HANA.
- Material cost estimate without quantity structure
- Preparation for Product Cost Planning
- Product Cost Planning Configuration
- Material cost estimate with quantity structure
- Costing run (mass processing)
- Advanced cost estimate methods
- Extended valuation methods: mixed costing, raw material cost estimate, special procurement keys, scrap
- Joint product cost estimates
- Valuation Options
- This course will prepare you to perform and customize:
- Product Cost Planning during the entire product life cycle.
- Analysis of the required master data and structures and integration within the SAP system.
- Use of the different calculation methods.
- Setting up the information system.
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Program/Project Manager
- Course Business Processes in Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA (S4F20 or S4F20e)
- SAP S/4HANA 2020 SPS0
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more