- Participants of this course will gain an overview of the fundamental business processes and tasks of product cost planning with SAP S/4HANA.
- Material cost estimate without quantity structure
- Preparation for Product Cost Planning
- Product Cost Planning Configuration
- Material cost estimate with quantity structure
- Costing run (mass processing)
- Advanced cost estimate methods
- Extended valuation methods: mixed costing, raw material cost estimate, special procurement keys, scrap
- Joint product cost estimates
- Valuation Options
- This course will prepare you to perform and customize:
- Product Cost Planning during the entire product life cycle.
- Analysis of the required master data and structures and integration within the SAP system.
- Use of the different calculation methods.
- Setting up the information system.
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Program/Project Manager
- SAP S/4HANA 2020 SPS0
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more