- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as S4F22E.
- Participants of this course will learn to configure and use the fundamental business processes and tasks of Cost Center and Internal Order Accounting with SAP S/4HANA. You will gain the mandatory foundation knowledge required in order to understand and configure business processes for SAP S/4HANA in the areas of cost center and internal order master data maintenance, understand the value flows within overhead cost controlling, use the cost allocation method and see how cost center and internal order planning is done using the Analysis for Office content offered in SAP BPC Optimized for SAP S/4HANA. Additionally you will get an introduction in the SAP Analytics Cloud Business Content for Cost Center Planning. Budgeting and Commitment on Cost Centers are also part of the training.
- You will practice various configurations in the system and verify the results in the application.
- Overview of SAP S/4HANA
- Organizational structures and master data in overhead cost controlling
- Account assignment of costs to cost centers and internal orders
- Tools for transaction-based postings within overhead cost controlling
- Periodic cost allocation procedures within overhead cost controlling
- Planning on cost centers and internal orders in Embedded BW of SAP S/4HANA
- Budget management and availability control with internal orders
- Budgeting on Cost Centers
- Commitments on Cost Centers
- Cost Center Planning Content in SAP Analytics Cloud
- This course will prepare you to:
- Gain an overview of the design and structure of GL accounts of cost type and cost center accounting
- Become familiar with the value flows to and within overhead cost controlling in the SAP system
- Set up the cost allocation method for distribution and overhead cost controlling
- Configure master data, actual value flows, period-end closing activities for internal orders
- Get familiar with planning on cost centers and internal orders working with the delivered Analysis for Office planning content.
- Get an Introduction into the Cost Center Planning Content in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Program/Project Manager
- Course Business Processes in Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA (S4F20)
- SAP S/4HANA 2021 SPS0
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more