- Participants of this course will learn to configure and use the fundamental business processes and tasks of Cost Center and Internal Order Accounting with SAP S/4HANA. You will gain the mandatory foundation knowledge required in order to understand and configure business processes for SAP S/4HANA in the areas of cost center and internal order master data maintenance, understand the value flows within overhead cost controlling, configure the various cost allocation methods and see how cost center and internal order planning is done using the Analysis for Office content offered in SAP BPC Optimized for SAP S/4HANA. You will practice various configurations in the system and verify the results in the application.
- Overview of SAP S/4HANA
- Organizational structures and master data in overhead cost controlling
- Account assignment of costs to cost centers and internal orders
- Tools for transaction-based postings within overhead cost controlling
- Periodic cost allocation procedures within overhead cost controlling
- Planning on cost centers and internal orders in Embedded BW of SAP S/4HANA
- Budget management and availability control with internal orders
- This course will prepare you to:
- Gain an overview of the design and structure of GL accounts of cost type and cost center accounting
- Become familiar with the value flows to and within overhead cost controlling in the SAP system
- Set up cost allocation methods in overhead cost controlling
- Configure master data, actual value flows, period-end closing activities for internal orders
- Get familiar with planning on cost centers and internal orders working with the delivered Analysis for Office planning content.
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Program/Project Manager
- SAP S/4HANA 2020 SPS0
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more