- This course provides you with the knowledge to configure and use the automation functions for accounts payable and accounts receivable in SAP S/4HANA. You will familiarize yourself with the automatic payment program, the automatic dunning program, and correspondence handling. You will be enabled to configure and use additional posting options (Document Parking), Special G/L transactions and the financial part of the Data Archiving. Finally, you will learn how to safeguard postings through validations and substitutions.
- Automatic Payments
- Special G/L transactions
- Document Parking in Financial Accounting
- Substitution in Financial Accounting
- Validation in Financial Accounting
- Data Archiving in Financial Accounting
- This course will prepare you to:
- Implement and use automated Payment Processing for customer and
- vendor accounts.
- Implement and use automated Dunning.
- Implement and use Correspondence.
- Implement and use Special G/L transactions (down payment requests,
- down payments and allocation, individual value adjustments, and so on)
- Implement and use Document Parking in Financial Accounting
- Implement and use Validation in Financial Accounting
- Implement and use Substitution in Financial Accounting
- Configure and use the financial part of the Data Archiving
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- SAP S/4HANA 2020 SPS0
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more