- The course provides an overview of how to implement Financial Accounting capabilities of SAP S/4HANA in order to cover the related business requirements. You will gain the mandatory foundation knowledge required in order to understand and configure business processes for the SAP S/4HANA financials module in the areas of general ledger, accounts payable, and accounts receivable accounting. For the Master Data, the Document Control/Posting Control and Financial Document Clearing you will practice some configurations and verify the result by using the application.
- Short Overview of SAP S/4HANA
- Core Financial Accounting (FI) Configuration
- Managing Organizational Units in Financial Accounting (FI)
- Checking the Basic Settings in General Ledger (G/L)
- Outlining the Variant Principle
- Managing Fiscal Year Variants
- Master Data
- Maintaining General Ledger (G/L) Accounts
- Managing Customer and Vendor Accounts (BP)
- Document Control
- Configuring the Header and Line Items of Financial Accounting
- (FI) Documents
- Managing Posting Periods
- Managing Posting Authorizations
- Posting Control
- Analyzing Document Splitting
- Maintaining Default Values
- Configuring Change Control
- Configuring Document Reversal
- Configuring Payment Terms and Cash Discounts
- Maintaining Taxes and Tax Codes
- Posting Cross-Company Code Transactions
- Financial Document Clearing
- Performing Open Item Clearing
- Managing Payment Differences
- This course will prepare you to:
- Provide an overview of basic customizing settings in the main components of Financial Accounting with SAP S/4HANA
- Configure the Master Data Settings (G/L Accounts, Customer and Vendor Accounts) of Financial Accounting with SAP S/4HANA
- Configure the Document Control and Posting Control Settings of Financial Accounting with SAP S/4HANA
- Configure the Settings for Financial Document Clearing of Financial Accounting with SAP S/4HANA
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- SAP S/4HANA 2020 SPS0
- This course is the essential prerequisite for most follow-on training in financial accounting (S/4HANA).
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more