- Participants of this course will gain an overview of the Financial Accounting capabilities of SAP S/4HANA. You will learn how SAP S/4HANA covers the Financial Accounting related business requirements and how the fundamental business processes and tasks are executed in the system. General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Accounting and Bank Accounting and their integration are all discussed in this course. Especially if you are new to Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA, this course is the right starting point for you. If you plan to take the academy and certification for Financial Accounting, this course will help you to better understand the certification courses. For the actual certification, it is recommended, but not mandatory.
- Overview of SAP S/4HANA
- Providing an Overview of the SAP S/4HANA
- Using the SAP Fiori Front-End
- Overview of Financial Accounting (FI) in SAP S/4HANA
- Outlining Financial Accounting (FI) Components in SAP S/4HANA
- General Ledger (G/L) Accounting
- Outlining Organizational Elements in Financial Accounting (FI)
- Maintaining G/L Master Records
- Posting Transactions in the G/L
- Accounts Payable
- Maintaining Vendor Master Records (BP)
- Maintaining Accounts Payable Transactions
- Managing the Integration between Accounts Payable and Materials Management
- Performing Accounts Payable Closing Operations
- Accounts Receivable
- Maintaining Customer Master Records (BP)
- Managing Accounts Receivable Transactions
- Managing Customer Correspondence
- Creating Accounts Receivable Dispute Cases
- Managing the Integration between Accounts Receivable and Sales * Order Management
- Performing Accounts Receivable Closing Operations
- Asset Accounting
- Maintaining Asset Master Records
- Executing Asset Transactions
- Executing Asset Accounting Period-End Closing Activities
- Bank Accounting
- Maintaining Bank Accounting Master Records
- Managing Bank Accounting Transactions
- Closing Operations in General Ledger Accounting
- Performing General Ledger (G/L) Closing Operations
- This course will prepare you to:
- Describe the motivation for SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management
- Provide an overview of basic business processes in the main components of Financial Accounting with SAP S/4HANA
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Program/Project Manager
- Accounting Knowledge
- SAP S/4HANA 2020 SPS0
- The course content is limited to the most important functions in the Financial Accounting integrated environment. You can learn about technical system configuration (customizing) and get answers to more detailed questions on individual applications in the advanced courses.
- This course is suitable for people with little or no SAP experience. However, a background of accounting knowledge is recommended. This course features a high level of individual participation.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more