- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as S4F07E. The course provides an overview and a detailed hands on to the Embedded Analytics reporting tools in SAP S/4HANA. It describes the main components of the new reporting architecture and shows the necessary tools to set up the different kinds of reports. It also explains the benefits and use case of the different reporting tools.
- Embedding Embedded Analytics in the Reporting framework of S/4HANA
- The Virtual Data Model (VDM)
- CDS View Types
- Analytical Queries
- Semantic Tagging
- Time-Dependent Hierarchies
- Using the Manage Date Functions
- Multidimensional Reporting
- Custom CDS Views and Custom Views and Logic
- Custom Analytical Queries
- The Manage KPIs and Reports App
- The View Browser
- The Query Browser
- The Analysis Path Framework (APF)
- This course will prepare you to:
- Get an understanding of the basic concepts of S/4HANA Analytics
- Get an introduction to the Virtual Data Model which is the basis for Reporting in S/4HANA
- See the Process Workflow when using the S/4HANA reporting features
- Get insight in the S/4HANA Extensibility Tools
- Have a deeper understanding in the necessary SAP Fiori UX structures for Reporting
- Use the tools for S/4HANA UIs
- Application Consultant with technical focus
- Application Administrator
- Support Consultant
- BW Consultants
- Business Knowledge from a technical Perspective
- Controlling Application Knowledge
- SAP S/4HANA 2020 SPS0
- S4F07 is a technical training class and therefore the participants need a good understanding of modeling. S4H400 "SAP S/4HANA Embedded Analytics Overview" also is about Embedded Analytics Reporting but S4F07 is Financial-focused. The demo and exercise scenario refer to cost center accounting and COPA in S/4HANA. The tools shown and the depth of information in both classes is the same!
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more