- SAP Central Finance is a specific deployment option for gathering accounting data from SAP ERP systems into one central SAP S/4HANA system.
- This course provides an overview of the concept, the architecture, and the functionalities of SAP Central Finance. You will be able to explain this solution in detail and to judge if the solution fits to your / your customer’s business requirements. You will also understand what it means to implement SAP Central Finance and what the scope of such a project is.
- This course does include excercises, so you will do some practising. Before you could implement each step yourself, you would have to deepen your knowledge on the included tools.
- This course will prepare you to:
- understand the use cases of SAP Central Finance
- explain the concept and architecture of Central Finance
- scope the main requirements in the SAP Central Finance project
- basic knowledge on how to setting up and configuring a SAP Central Finance landscape
- basic knowledge on how to execute a SAP Central Finance project
- The course is aimed at solution architects or learners with at least an associate level of knowledge of Financial Accounting or Management Accounting on SAP ERP and ideally also on SAP S/4HANA.
- FI/CO solution architect
- FI/CO application consultant
- FI/CO development consultant
- * This course is only recommended to learners who are familiar with SAP ERP Financial Accounting or Management Accounting in SAP ERP. * Hands-on experiences in implementation projects of SAP ERP or SAP S/4HANA are highly recommended. * Financial Accounting Consultants should fulfil the following SAP S/4HANA prerequisites: * Essential
- S4F01 Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA
- S4F20 Processes in Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA * Management Accounting Consultants should fulfil the following SAP S/4HANA prerequisites: * Essential
- S4F02 Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA
- S4F10 Processes in Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA * Further recommendations:
- LT100 SAP Landscape Transformation
- MDG100 SAP Master Data Governance * If you are familiar with the content of the above mentioned courses, this would help you to profit even more from the SAP Central Finance course.
Course based on software release
- SAP S/4HANA 1610
- Overview of SAP Central Finance in SAP S/4HANA
- Project Execution for SAP Central Finance
- SAP Central Finance Landscape Architecture
- Basic Setup and Configuration
- Initial Load and Real time Replication
- Error Handling
- Corporate Finance Processes supported by SAP Central Finance
- Run Phase
- Validation and Reconciliation
CPE Credits040 Credits
Please note CPE credits are available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered at SAP locations. CPE credits are not available for virtual classroom deliveries or customer specific deliveries.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Or looking for other dates and locations that fit your schedule? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your preferred location. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual Classroom, Public Classroom or Any location (Any Physical location except Virtual Classroom.)Register Interest