- This course provides an in depth look at the process for migration of the financial components to SAP S/4HANA.
- This course will prepare you to:
- Understand the journey towards SAP S/4HANA through a migration project.
- Understand the prerequisites for migration.
- Configure the system in preparation for migrating.
- Perform the required migration steps.
- Demonstrate the immediate changes from the migration.
- Application consultant
- Support consultant
- Project manager
- SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA Financials knowledge
Course based on software release
- Walkthrough of the journey towards SAP S/4HANA.
- Analysis of the migration process per system starting point
- Preparation and activities to be performed in a system prior to migration
- Configuration of General Ledger Accounting for migration
- Configuration of Asset Accounting for migration
- Configuration of Management Accounting
- Performing a Migration starting from Classic G/L
- Analysis of the results of migration
- Analysis of the near zero-downtime scenario
- The course describes the necessary customizing for a migration of Financials to SAP S/4HANA starting from a classic GL system.
- Please note, this course is relevant for SAP S/4HANA. For details of migration relating to SAP S/4HANA Finance 1503, please see course AC100.