- This course provides an in depth look at the process for a conversion of the financial components to SAP S/4HANA.
- Walkthrough of the journey towards SAP S/4HANA.
- Analysis of the conversion process per system starting point
- Subsequent implementation of document split or a further accounting principle
- Preparation and activities to be performed in a system prior to conversion
- Configuration of General Ledger Accounting for migration
- Configuration of Asset Accounting for migration
- Configuration of Management Accounting
- Performing a migration starting from Classic G/L
- Analysis of the results of migration
- Analysis of the near zero-downtime scenario
- This course will prepare you to:
- Understand the journey towards SAP S/4HANA through a conversion project.
- Understand the prerequisites for a conversion.
- Configure the system in preparation for migration.
- Perform the required migration steps.
- Demonstrate the immediate changes from the migration.
- Application consultant
- Program/ Project manager
- SAP S/4HANA 1909 SPS0
- The course describes the necessary customizing for a conversion of Financials to SAP S/4HANA starting from a classic GL system.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more