- This course provides an in depth look at the process for a conversion of the financial components to SAP S/4HANA.
- This course will prepare you to:
- Understand the journey towards SAP S/4HANA through a conversion project.
- Understand the prerequisites for a conversion.
- Configure the system in preparation for migration.
- Perform the required migration steps.
- Demonstrate the immediate changes from the migration.
- Application consultant
- Support consultant
- Project manager
- SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA Financials knowledge
- S4F01/S4F01E Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA or S4F02/S4F02E Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA
Course based on software release
- SAP S/4HANA 1709
- Walkthrough of the journey towards SAP S/4HANA.
- Analysis of the conversion process per system starting point
- Subsequent implementation of document split or a further accounting principle
- Preparation and activities to be performed in a system prior to conversion
- Configuration of General Ledger Accounting for migration
- Configuration of Asset Accounting for migration
- Configuration of Management Accounting
- Performing a migration starting from Classic G/L
- Analysis of the results of migration
- Analysis of the near zero-downtime scenario
- The course describes the necessary customizing for a conversion of Financials to SAP S/4HANA starting from a classic GL system.
CPE Credits016 Credits
Please note CPE credits are available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered at SAP locations. CPE credits are not available for virtual classroom deliveries or customer specific deliveries.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Or looking for other dates and locations that fit your schedule? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your preferred location. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual Classroom, Public Classroom or Any location (Any Physical location except Virtual Classroom.)Register Interest