- This course provides an in depth look at the process for a conversion of the financial components to SAP S/4HANA.
- This course will prepare you to:
- Understand the journey towards SAP S/4HANA through a conversion project.
- Understand the prerequisites for a conversion.
- Configure the system in preparation for migration.
- Perform the required migration steps.
- Demonstrate the immediate changes from the migration.
- Application consultant
- Support consultant
- Project manager
- SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA Financials knowledge
- S4F01/S4F01E Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA or S4F02/S4F02E Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA
Course based on software release
- SAP S/4HANA 1709
- Walkthrough of the journey towards SAP S/4HANA.
- Analysis of the conversion process per system starting point
- Subsequent implementation of document split or a further accounting principle
- Preparation and activities to be performed in a system prior to conversion
- Configuration of General Ledger Accounting for migration
- Configuration of Asset Accounting for migration
- Configuration of Management Accounting
- Performing a migration starting from Classic G/L
- Analysis of the results of migration
- Analysis of the near zero-downtime scenario
- The course describes the necessary customizing for a conversion of Financials to SAP S/4HANA starting from a classic GL system.