- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as S4F02E. The course provides an overview of the Management Accounting capabilities in SAP S/4HANA compared to SAP ERP. This course addresses consultants that are experienced in SAP ERP Management Accounting. You will learn how to configure and use the most important business processes.
- Introduction to SAP HANA and SAP S4/HANA
- Overview of SAP Fiori
- Overview of SAP S/4HANA Finance
- Short overview of the process of Financials Migration to SAP S/4HANA
- Analysis of the new Architecture of Accounting
- Overview of Reporting Options for SAP S/4HANA
- Understand changes of data model, posting logic and master data in Management Accounting
- Understand new Hierarchies and Universal Allocation
- Understand changes of the Management Accounting aspects of integrated Business Processes:
- Purchase Process (purchase to pay)
- Production Process
- Sales Process (order to cash)
- Overview of event-based revenue recognition
- Overview of parallel valuation and transfer pricing
- Overview of Planning with SAP BPC optimized for S/4HANA
- This course will prepare you to:
- Explain the architecture of the SAP S/4HANA Management Accounting component
- Configure and use new functionalities in SAP S/4HANA Management Accounting
- Use the standard SAP Fiori applications designed for SAP S/4HANA
- The course is a delta course between ERP and S/4HANA
- Application Consultant
- At least associate level knowledge of SAP ERP Management Accounting
- SAP S/4HANA 2020 SPS0
- This course is for experienced SAP ERP Financials consultants that want to upskill from SAP ERP to SAP S/4HANA Management Accounting.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more