- The course provides an overview of the Financial Accounting capabilities that are new or different in SAP S/4 HANA compared to SAP ERP. This course addresses consultants that are experienced in SAP ERP Financial Accounting. You will learn how to configure and use the most important business processes.
- Introduction to SAP HANA and S4/HANA
- Overview of Financials for SAP S/4HANA
- Analysis of the new Architecture of Accounting
- Overview of SAP Fiori
- Short overview of the process of Financials Migration to SAP S/4HANA
- Configuration and use new functionalities in General Ledger Accounting
- Use new functionalities in Asset Accounting
- Analysis of the Reporting Options for SAP S/4HANA
- Define a Financial Statement Version using the Global Accounting Hierarchy
- Overview of the Basic Cash Management in SAP S/4HANA
- This course will prepare you to:
- Explain the architecture of the SAP S/4HANA Financials component
- Configure and use new functionalities in SAP S/4HANA
- Use the standard SAP Fiori applications designed for SAP S/4HANA
- Application Consultant
- At least associate level knowledge of SAP ERP Financial Accounting
- SAP S/4HANA 2020 SPS0
- This course is for experienced SAP ERP Financials consultants that want to upskill from SAP ERP to the SAP S/4HANA Financial Accounting.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more