- The course provides an overview of the Financial Accounting capabilities that are new or different in SAP S/4 HANA compared to SAP ERP. This course addresses consultants that are experienced in SAP ERP Financial Accounting. You will learn how to configure and use the most important business processes.
- This course will prepare you to:
- Explain the architecture of the SAP S/4HANA Financials component
- Configure and use new functionalities in SAP S/4HANA
- Use the standard SAP Fiori applications designed for SAP S/4HANA
- Explain the SAP Central Finance deployment option of SAP S/4HANA Finance
- At least associate level knowledge of SAP ERP Financial Accounting
Course based on software release
- Introduction to SAP HANA and S/4HANA
- Overview of Financials for SAP S/4HANA
- Analysis of the new Architecture of Accounting
- Overview of SAP Fiori
- Short overview of the process of Financials Migration to SAP S/4HANA
- Configuration and use new functionalities in General Ledger Accounting
- Configuration and use new functionalities in Asset Accounting
- Analysis of the Reporting Options for SAP S/4HANA
- Analysis of the SAP Central Finance deployment option
- Overview of the new Cash Management processes in SAP S/4HANA
- This course is for experienced consultants that want to upskill from SAP ERP to the SAP S/4HANA Financial Accounting.
- Please note that this course deals with Financial Accounting topics in SAP S/4HANA. For details of these topics in SAP S/4HANA Finance 1503, see course AC110.