- In this course the participants will gain an overview of the capabilities of SAP S/4HANA regarding the financials business processes.
- This course will prepare you to:
- Identify the key functional areas of the SAP S/4HANA Finance
- Describe the capabilities of the SAP S/4HANA Finance using selected business processes
- Understand integration aspects
- Understand the concept of SAP FIORI in the context of SAP S/4HANA Finance
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Enterprise Architect
- Program/Project Manager
- General knowledge of business processes in financial management
Course based on software release
- SAP S/4HANA 1809 SPS0
- Positioning of Finance processes in the SAP S/4HANA Finance solution
- Financial Accounting: General Ledger Accounting
- Financial Accounting: Accounts Payable
- Integration Aspects between materials Management and Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting: Cost Centers
- Management Accounting: Internal Orders
- Financial Accounting: Asset Accounting
- Financial Accounting: Accounts Receivable
- Please note that this class is no ‘delta training’ of SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Financial Accounting but a business process oriented class showing S/4HANA highlights along the way. The content of this training is comparable with the SAPFIN training for the SAP ERP release.
CPE Credits016 Credits
Please note CPE credits are available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered at SAP locations. CPE credits are not available for virtual classroom deliveries or customer specific deliveries.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Or looking for other dates and locations that fit your schedule? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your preferred location. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual Classroom, Public Classroom or Any location (Any Physical location except Virtual Classroom.)Register Interest