- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as S4F00E. In this course the participants will gain an overview of the capabilities of SAP S/4HANA regarding the financials business processes.
- Positioning of Finance processes in the SAP S/4HANA Finance solution
- Financial Accounting: General Ledger Accounting
- Financial Accounting: Accounts Payable
- Integration Aspects between materials Management and Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting: Cost Centers
- Management Accounting: Internal Orders
- Financial Accounting: Asset Accounting
- Financial Accounting: Accounts Receivable
- Brief Overview of the Central Finance Option
- This course will prepare you to:
- Identify the key functional areas of SAP S/4HANA Finance
- Describe the capabilities of SAP S/4HANA Finance using selected business processes
- Understand integration aspects between Finance and Management Accounting
- Understand the concept of SAP FIORI in the context of SAP S/4HANA Finance
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner /Team Lead /Power User
- Enterprise Architect
- Program/Project Manager
- General knowledge of business processes in financial management
- SAP S/4HANA 2020 SPS0
- Please note that this class is not a ‘delta training’ of SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Financial Accounting but a business process oriented class showing the S/4HANA highlights along the way.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more