- This course provides participants with an overview of the ABAP RESTful Application Programming Model (RAP). The goal is to create an SAP Fiori app touching every area needed to develop and deliver this app to the SAP Fiori launchpad.
- After a short introduction to SAP S/4HANA and SAP Fiori, the first step is to create CDS projection views on top of existing data model views using the ABAP Development Tools (ADT). Exposing the CDS projection views as a business service makes it possible to consume the model data in a SAPUI5 app, which is built using SAP Fiori elements.
- Using the behavior of a RAP business object, transactional processing is enabled in the app. Determinations, validations and actions are also added through this. As additional functionality draft-support and value helps are implemented. To make the app available in the SAP Fiori launchpad, catalogs with tiles and target mappings are created.
- Exploring SAP S/4HANA
- Exploring SAP Fiori
- Data Modeling
- Working with ABAP Development Tools
- Exploring ABAP Core Data Services
- Creating CDS Views
- Data Service
- Exploring Business Services
- Working with Business Services
- User Interface
- Developing SAP Fiori UIs
- Consuming business data using SAP Fiori elements
- Working with the SAP Business Application Studio
- Application Provisioning
- Managing SAP Fiori launchpad content
- Creating Technical Catalogs and Business Catalogs
- Transactional Processing
- Enabling change operations and draft capabilities
- Exploring Determinations, Validations and Actions
- Adding Value Help
- This course will prepare you to:
- Understand the principles of SAP S/4HANA and SAP Fiori
- Discover and use the ABAP RESTful Application Programming Model
- Implement and provide basic apps based on SAP Fiori elements
- Development Consultants
- SAP S/4HANA 2021
- ABAP Platform 2021
- AS ABAP 7.56
- SAPUI5 1.96
- SAP Business Application Studio
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more