- This course provides participants with an overview of the ABAP Programming Model for SAP Fiori used in SAP S/4HANA. The goal in this course is to develop a single SAP Fiori app touching every area needed to develop and deliver this app to the SAP Fiori launchpad.
- After a short introduction to SAP S/4HANA and SAP Fiori, the first goal is to develop a Core Data Services (CDS) consumption view on top of an existing data model using the ABAP Development Tools (ADT). Publishing this CDS view as an SAP Gateway service makes it possible to consume this OData service in an SAPUI5 app, which is built using SAP Fiori elements.
- To enable transactional processing in this app, CDS-based BOPF (Business Objects Processing Framework) is used. Beside actions, determination, and validations, this also makes draft-support and value helps possible in the app. The final step is then to create catalogs with tiles and target mappings to provide the app in the SAP Fiori launchpad.
- Exploring SAP S/4HANA
- Exploring SAP Fiori
- Data Modeling
- Working with ABAP Development Tools
- Exploring ABAP Core Data Services
- Creating CDS Consumption Views
- Data Service
- Exploring SAP Gateway
- Publishing SAP Gateway Services based on CDS Views
- User Interface
- Developing UIs with SAPUI5
- Implementing SAP Fiori Elements
- Transactional Processing
- Exploring CDS-based BOPF
- Implementing CDS-based BOPF
- Exploring Actions, Determinations, Validations
- Establishing Draft Support and Value Helps
- Application Provisioning
- Exploring SAP Fiori Launchpad Configuration
- Configuring Target Mappings
- This course will prepare you to:
- Understand the principles of SAP S/4HANA and SAP Fiori
- Discover and implement the ABAP Programming Model for SAP Fiori
- Implement and provide basic apps based on SAP Fiori Elements
- Development Consultants
- SAP S/4HANA 1909
- ABAP Platform 1909
- AS ABAP 7.54
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more