- To attend this course, you require prerequisite knowledge about ABAP Development in general and ABAP Programming for SAP HANA. The course will prepare you to migrate custom code from an SAP ERP System to SAP S/4HANA. The course will explain SAP S/4HANA Simplifications and how they can affect your custom code. You will learn how to analyze the SAP S/4HANA Simplifications and to locate related problems in your custom code. Exercises and demos for typical scenarios will help you find adequate solutions for real issues in your custom code.
- The Need for Custom Code Adaption to SAP S/4HANA
- The System Conversion Process
- Tools for Custom Code Analysis
- Examples for Custom Code Adaption
- This course will prepare you to:
- Understand the impact of SAP HANA on Custom Code
- Describe the need for code adaption to SAP S/4HANA
- Analyze the Simplification Database
- Know the SAP S/4HANA conversion process and describe the conversion steps with developer involvement
- Know the tools for static code checks
- Use Code Inspector and ABAP Test Cockpit (ATC) for code analysis
- Describe the SAP S/4HANA readiness checks
- Understand remote checks with ATC
- Describe the Custom Code Migration App
- Eliminate common findings of the SAP S/4HANA readiness checks
- Development Consultant
- SAP S/4HANA 2021 FPS00
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more