- This course extends the skills that you acquired in the Basic and Intermediate ABAP programming courses with the ability to analyze and define data models. You will define database tables in the ABAP dictionary, and views in ABAP core data services (CDS). You will model relations, add SQL logic, and enrich your views with metadata. In the end, you will protect your data against unauthorized read access and learn how to extend foreign data models. This course is also available in a self-paced learning format on learning.sap.com
- Data modeling in ABAP
- Creating database tables
- Defining global types
- Defining CDS views
- Defining relationships and associations between objects
- Using code pushdown in CDS views
- Defining meta objects for ABAP dictionary objects and CDS views
- This course will prepare you to:
- Define database tables in the ABAP dictionary
- Define view entities in ABAP core data services
- Development Consultant
- SAP BTP, ABAP environment 2311
- The course is held on SAP BTP, ABAP environment. However, the contents are valid for any ABAP environment.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more