- This course will help give learners a thorough understanding of the deployment options available with RISE with SAP the platforms, processes, services and tools available to them as a customer and/or an SAP implementer. The learner will explore Business Transformation as a Service, SAP Digital Discovery Assessment, sell and delivery qualifications (e.g. PartnerEdge), and the Partner Demonstration Landscape. Learners will also make good use of existing tools for implementations, such as SAP Roadmap Viewer, SAP Best Practices Explorer, Cloud Application Lifecycle Management (CALM) Implementation Portal, Solution Manager, and close the course will a very good understanding of the various RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud system landscapes.
- After completing this course, you can augment your learning by joining the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Implementation Learning Room in the SAP Learning Hub, for example, and take advantage of the hundreds of micro-learning live sessions across fundamentals, lines of business deep dives, integration scenarios, and cross topics.
- If you have not yet purchased a subscription to the SAP Learning Hub SAP S/4HANA Cloud solution edition, please click here. [https://training.sap.com/learninghub]
- Introduction to RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Introduction to the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Deployment Options
- Explain the Intelligent, Sustainable Enterprise
- RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Overview of RISE with SAP
- Components of RISE with SAP
- Preparing for Digital Transformation
- Scope Your SAP S/4HANA Cloud Solution with the Digital Discovery Assessment
- Navigate the SAP Activate Implementation Methodology
- Understanding the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Implementation Tools
- Identify the Application Lifecycle Management Tools for the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Deployment Options
- Outline How to Configure the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Deployment Options
- Discuss Integration for the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Deployment Options
- Explain Extensibility for the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Deployment Options
- Describe Data Migration for the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Deployment Options
- Illustrate Business Process Testing for the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Deployment Options
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Security and System Operations
- Describe Security for the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Deployment Options
- Explain System Landscapes for the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Deployment Options
- Discuss Support for the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Deployment Options
- Define Release Upgrades for the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Deployment Options
- This course will prepare you to:
- Explore the core elements of RISE with SAP.
- Explore transformation packages available on top of the core RISE with SAP offering.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the two core deployment options available for RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
- Explore SAP S/4HANA Cloud scoping with the SAP Digital Discovery Assessment.
- Understand the different SAP implementation tools used the configure, integrate, extend, migrate data, and test business processes for each SAP S/4HANA Cloud deployment option.
- Understand security, system landscapes, support models, and release upgrades for each deployment option.
- Use the different SAP S/4HANA Learning Journeys to continue your exploration and mastery of RISE with SAP
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Change Manager
- Data Consultant / Manager
- Database Administrator
- Development Consultant
- Enterprise Architect
- Help Desk/CoE Support
- Program/Project Manager
- Solution Architect
- System Administrator
- System Architect
- Technology Consultant
- Key User
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud In-App Getting Started and Task Tutorials
- 2021 (private edition) and 2208 (Cloud)
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more