- This content and training system (via SAP Live Access) are available only in the SAP Learning Hub Professional and SAP S/4HANA Cloud Solution editions, where you can augment your learning by joining the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Implementation Learning Room and take advantage of the hundreds of microlearning live sessions across fundamentals and lines of business deep dives.
- If you have not yet purchased a subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, please click here . This content and system are updated quarterly to ensure that you stay current.
- Designed for IT Professionals involved in the implementation of SAP S/4HANA Cloud from the Enterprise Asset Management perspective. Learners will be presented with the requirements and knowledge necessary for the Enterprise Asset Management focused consultant. They will take into account the best practices and end-to- end processes for driving and executing Enterprise Asset Management related scope items in SAP S/4HANA Cloud. This program will also include non-line of business specific cross topics such as Organizational Units, extensibility, master data management, and native integrations to SAP SuccessFactors, Ariba, and other SAP cloud environments. There will be Live Access hands-on exercises and demonstrations to give learners the opportunity to practice on a live SAP S/4HANA Cloud training environment.
- This course will prepare you to:
- Execute on the SAP Activate Implementation Methodology for SAP S/4HANA Cloud from an Asset Management line of business perspective
- Conduct a Fit to Standard Workshop
- Manage Master Data with a focus on Asset Management related master data
- Apply SAP S/4HANA Cloud Best Practices on system data used in an SAP S/4HANA Cloud environment: e.g. Organizational Units of Default Company, Sales Org, Plants, etc.
- Practice the configuration of the process for the maintenance of technical objects when a breakdown or failure occurs
- Practice the configuration of the process to document unforeseen and urgent maintenance work
- Create and confirm an order in the same operation
- Explore the processes for preventing system breakdowns that have high repair and production breakdown costs
- Explore SAP native integrations and Data Migration
- Explore various extensibility topics for In-App and Side-by-Side extensibility
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Change Manager
- Data Consultant / Manager
- Developer Consultant
- Enterprise Architect
- Solution Architect
- Key User
- S4C01e: SAP S/4HANA Cloud On-boarding Fundamentals and attendance in the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Implementation Learning Room Live Sessions focused on SAP S/4HANA Cloud Fundamentals
- Key User Task Tutorials
- If you are a student learner or new to SAP’s Asset Management solutions, it is highly recommended that you gain foundational knowledge before starting this course by attending S4H00: SAP S/4HANA Overview and then moving on to S4130 - Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA Asset Management.
Course based on software release
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1905
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud - Manufacturing Overview
- Project Preparation
- Conducting the Fit to Standard Workshop
- Implementing Master Data Management
- Implementing Organizational Units and System Data
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Integration, including Employee Central Integration (JB1)
- Implementing Corrective Maintenance (BH1)
- Implementing Emergency Maintenance (BH2)
- Implementing Preventive Maintenance (BJ2)
- Implementing Solution Extensibility - In App Extensibility
- Implementing Solution Extensibility - Side-by-Side Extensibility
- This content and associated SAP Live Access system are available in modular format in the SAP Learning Hub and SAP S/4HANA Cloud Implementation Learning Room