- This content and training system (via SAP Live Access) are available only in the SAP Learning Hub Professional and SAP S/4HANA Cloud Solution editions, where you can augment your learning by joining the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Implementation Learning Room and take advantage of the hundreds of microlearning live sessions across fundamentals and lines of business deep dives.
- If you have not yet purchased a subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, please click here . This content and system are updated quarterly to ensure that you stay current.
- Designed for IT Professionals and customer project teams involved in the implementation of SAP S/4HANA Cloud from the Sales line-of-business perspective. Learners will be presented with the requirements and knowledge necessary for the Sales-focused consultant. This modular program will take into account the best practices and end-to-end processes for driving and executing Sales-related scope items in SAP S/4HANA Cloud. In addition, this course includes cross topics such as Organizational Units, extensibility, master data management, and native integrations to SAP SuccessFactors, Ariba, and other SAP cloud environments. There will be Live Access hands-on exercises and demonstrations to give learners the opportunity to practice on a live SAP S/4HANA Cloud training environment.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud - Sales Overview
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Human Resources Integration with SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Organizational Unit Management for Sales
- Implementation of scope items related to core Sales
- Implementation of scope items related to Sales-related Analytics
- Central Business Configuration
- This course will prepare you to:
- Execute on the SAP Activate Implementation Methodology for SAP S/4HANA Cloud from a Sales line of business perspective
- Manage Master Data with a focus on Sales related master data
- Apply SAP S/4HANA Cloud Best Practices on system data used in an SAP S/4HANA Cloud environment
- Practice the implementation of scope items related to core Sales
- Practice the implementation of scope items related to Sales-related Analytics
- Explore SAP native integration with SAP SuccessFactors
- Explore Central Business Configuration
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Change Manager
- Data Consultant / Manager
- Developer Consultant
- Enterprise Architect
- Solution Architect
- Key User
- S4C01e: SAP S/4HANA Cloud On-boarding Fundamentals and attendance in the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Implementation Learning Room Live Sessions focused on SAP S/4HANA Cloud Fundamentals
- Key User Task Tutorials
- If you are a student learner or new to SAP’s Sales and Distributions solutions, it is highly recommended that you gain foundational knowledge by starting with S4H00 - SAP S/4HANA Overview and then moving on to S4600 - Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA Sales.
Course based on software release
- This content and associated SAP Live Access system are available in modular format in the SAP Learning Hub and SAP S/4HANA Cloud Implementation Learning Room.