- This content and training system (via SAP Live Access) are available only in the SAP Learning Hub Professional and SAP S/4HANA Cloud Solution editions, where you can augment your learning by joining the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Implementation Learning Room and take advantage of the hundreds of microlearning live sessions across fundamentals and lines of business deep dives.
- If you have not yet purchased a subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, please click here . This content and system are updated quarterly to ensure that you stay current.
- Designed for IT Professionals involved in the implementation of SAP S/4HANA Cloud, essentials edition from the Treasury Management perspective. Learners will be presented with the requirements and knowledge necessary for the Treasury Management-focused consultant. The modular program will take into account the best practices and end-to-end processes for driving and executing scope items in SAP S/4HANA Cloud. There will be Live Access hands-on exercises and demonstrations to give learners the opportunity to practice on a live SAP S/4HANA Cloud training environment.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud - Treasury Overview
- Bank Account Management
- Cash Operations
- Cash Management Integration
- Debt and Investment Management
- Foreign Exchange Risk Management
- Trade Finance
- Treasury Management Integration
- Treasury Management Reporting
- This course will prepare you to:
- Execute on the SAP Activate Implementation Methodology for SAP S/4HANA Cloud Treasury Management
- Manage Master Data with a focus on Treasury Management-related master data
- Practice the implementation of scope items related to Bank Account Management, Cash Operations, Cash Management Integration, Debt and Investment Management, Foreign Exchange Risk Management, Trade Finance, Treasury Management Integration, and Treasury Management Reporting
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Change Manager
- Data Consultant / Manager
- Developer Consultant
- Enterprise Architect
- Solution Architect
- Key User
- S4C01e: SAP S/4HANA Cloud On-boarding Fundamentals and attendance in the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Implementation Learning Room Live Sessions focused on SAP S/4HANA Cloud, essentials edition Fundamentals
- Key User Task Tutorials
- If you are a student learner or new to SAP’s Treasury Management solutions, it is highly recommended that you gain foundational Finance knowledge by starting with S4F00 - Overview of Financials in SAP S/4HANA or the S4F00e eLearning version accessible in the SAP Learning Hub and then continue with S4F50E - Processes in Treasury and Risk Management.
Course based on software release
- This content and associated SAP Live Access system are available in modular format in the SAP Learning Hub and SAP S/4HANA Cloud Implementation Learning Room.