- This course covers the functions and customizing settings of billing within SAP S/4HANA Sales, and the billing interface points between Sales and Financial Accounting.
- Billing Documents in Sales and Distribution Processes
- Setting Up Organizational Units
- Controlling the Billing Process – Customizing of a Billing Type
- Special Billing Types – Complaint Processing and Pro Forma Invoice
- Creating Billing Documents in different ways
- Analyzing Invoice Combination and Invoice Split
- Types of Settlement (Invoice List, Billing Document Requests, Preliminary Billing)
- Setting up of Billing Plans - Processing Down Payments and Installment Payment
- Setting Up the Account Determination
- Interface Between Sales and Financial Accounting
- This course will prepare you to:
- Use the functions and know the possibilities for billing in sales.
- Make relevant customizing settings for the billing process in sales
- Set up the billing interface between sales and financial accounting
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Architect
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Development Consultant
- Enterprise Architect
- Help Desk/CoE Support
- Solution Architect
- SAP S/4HANA 2021FP00
- Service-related and cost-related billing as well as internal allocation are not covered in this course. If you are interested in those topics please refer to the respected courses: S4750 or PLM335 Service, S4680 Cross Application Processes in Sales and Procurement and S4F25 Cost Object Controlling in SAP S/4HANA.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more