- This course will help you to prepare for the blueprinting stage of your SAP S/4HANA logistics execution implementation based on the (basic) transportation management functional scope. It will enable you to use the system in your role as a business analyst or business user. You will gain an overview of the key business transactions and system capabilities to enable you to design the processes you will use within your own organization. You will learn how the (basic) transportation management process in SAP S/4HANA can help you to support the order fulfillment process, transportation planning, subcontracting, execution, charge calculation and settlement. A self-paced e-learning version of this course (S4611E) is also available with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub (Professional or IoT and Digital Supply Chain solution edition).
- Transportation Management as Part of SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management
- Describing the Main Components of SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management
- Explaining Basic and Advanced Transportation Management
- User Experience – Working with TM
- FIORI User Interface
- Using Worklists in TM
- Master Data for Logistical Processes
- Business Partners
- Transportation Network
- Organizational Structure
- Creation of Transportation Requirements
- Defining Transportation Relevance
- Creation of Freight Units
- Transportation Planning
- Creation of Freight Orders / Freight Bookings
- Subcontracting to Carriers
- Transportation Execution
- Generating Outputs – Creation of Print Documents
- Transportation Statuses
- Warehouse Processes: Picking to Posting Goods Issue
- Charge Calculation and Freight Settlement
- Master Data for Financial Processes
- Calculating Transportation Charges in Freight Orders
- Settling Transportation Charges with Carriers
- Verifying Freight Invoices
- Distributing Transportation Costs
- Billing Freight Costs in SD
- This course will prepare you to:
- Outline transportation management business processes in SAP S/4HANA
- Identify and examine the building blocks necessary for the configuration of a basic transportation management process in SAP S/4HANA.
- Engage in transportation network maintenance, transportation requirement creation, transportation planning, shipment execution, freight charge calculation, settlement, and freight cost distribution.
- Use SAP S/4HANA using the Fiori UX
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Solution Architect
- SAP S/4HANA 2021
- A self-paced e-learning version of this course (S4611E) is also available with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub (Professional or IoT and Digital Supply Chain solution edition).
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more