- This course is intended for those who require detailed knowledge of the use and configuration of delivery documents to map business requirements in SAP S/4HANA Sales.
- Idea and Function of the Delivery Document
- Explaining the Concept and Structure of the Delivery Document
- Basic Organizational Units for the Delivery Process
- Maintaining the Organizational Units for Delivery Processes
- Controlling Deliveries
- Controlling Delivery Documents
- The Goods Issue Process based on the Delivery
- Adjusting Automatic Determination of Relevant Fields for Outbound Delivery Creation
- Adjusting Delivery and Transportation Scheduling
- Processing Outbound Deliveries
- Using the Outbound Delivery Monitor
- Processes and Functions based on the Delivery with Embedded EWM
- Picking Outbound Deliveries with EWM
- Posting Goods Issue
- Creating Inbound Deliveries in EWM
- Using Special Functions in Deliveries
- This course will prepare you to:
- Describe the role of shipping and goods receipt in the supply chain
- Perform the different functions in shipping and goods receipt processing
- Configure the system to meet your requirements for shipping and goods receipt processing
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Program / Project Manager
- SAP S/4HANA 2022 FPS00
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more