- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as S4610E. This course is intended for those who require detailed knowledge of the use and configuration of delivery documents to map business requirements in SAP S/4HANA Sales.
- Idea and Function of the Delivery Document
- Explaining the Concept and Structure of the Delivery Document
- Basic Organizational Units for the Delivery Process
- Maintaining the Organizational Units for Delivery Processes
- Controlling Deliveries
- Controlling Delivery Documents
- The Goods Issue Process based on the Delivery
- Adjusting Automatic Determination of Relevant Fields for Outbound Delivery Creation
- Adjusting Delivery and Transportation Scheduling
- Processing Outbound Deliveries
- Using the Outbound Delivery Monitor
- Processes and Functions based on the Delivery with Embedded EWM
- Picking Outbound Deliveries with EWM
- Posting Goods Issue
- Creating Inbound Deliveries in EWM
- Using Special Functions in Deliveries
- This course will prepare you to:
- Describe the role of shipping and goods receipt in the supply chain
- Perform the different functions in shipping and goods receipt processing
- Configure the system to meet your requirements for shipping and goods receipt processing
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Program/Project Manager
- SAP S/4HANA 2020 FPS00
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more