- This course is ideal for persons requiring detailed knowledge about customizing of sales processes and basic functions.
- Introduction to the Sales Process in SAP S/4HANA Sales
- Setting up the Enterprise Structures in Sales
- Sales Order Processing – Special Features & Source of Data
- Customizing of Sales Documents – Setting up of a Sales Document Type, Item Categories and Schedule Line Categories.
- Data Flow – Setting up the Copying Control in Sales
- Special Business Processes
- Incomplete Documents - Handling and Setting Up
- Partner Functions in Sales
- Outline Agreements – Scheduling Agreement & Contracts
- Material Determination
- Material Listing and Exclusion
- Free Goods
- Sales Workshop - Setting up entire Sales Scenarios
- This course will prepare you to:
- Gain a detailed knowledge of using the functions in sales.
- Know the different sales processes and its settings
- Make the relevant customizing settings for sales documents
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Architect
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Development Consultant
- Enterprise Architect
- Help Desk/CoE Support
- Solution Architect
- SAP S/4HANA 2021 FP00
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more