- This course introduces you to the key supply chain execution business processes within SAP S/4HANA.
- This course will prepare you to:
- Use the Supply Chain Execution processes in the context of SAP S/4HANA
- Control the basic processes in Supply Chain Execution (goods receipt and goods issue)
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Help Desk / COE Support
- Program / Project Manager
- S4H00e - SAP S/4HANA Overview (for new SAP customers implementing SAP S/4HANA), or
- S4H01e - SAP Business Suite to SAP S/4HANA Delta (for existing SAP customers migrating to SAP S/4HANA)
Course based on software release
- SAP S/4HANA 1709 FPS01
- Organizational units and master data in Supply Chain Execution
- Mapping goods receipt and goods issue processes in SAP S/4HANA
- Monitoring these processes in the warehouse management monitor
- Introduction to mobile data entry and cross docking
CPE Credits024 Credits
Please note CPE credits are available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered at SAP locations. CPE credits are not available for virtual classroom deliveries or customer specific deliveries.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Or looking for other dates and locations that fit your schedule? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your preferred location. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual Classroom, Public Classroom or Any location (Any Physical location except Virtual Classroom.)Register Interest