- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as S4550E. To attend this course, you require prerequisite knowledge about materials management processes. The course will teach you how to work with customizing projects and how to configure general settings, organizational units, and master data that are relevant for materials management in SAP S/4HANA. In addition, you learn how to customize valuation and account determination, purchasing, and inventory management.
- Solution Manager and Customizing Projects
- General Settings
- Organizational Units
- Master Data
- Valuation and Account Assignment
- Inventory Management
- This course will prepare you to:
- Work with customizing projects
- Customize countries and currencies, define units of measurement, and set up factory calendars
- Define organizational units and set up relationships between organizational units in purchasing and accounting
- Set up material master records, create material types, set up field selection and define field references for material master records, configure the material master, define settings for business partners
- Describe automatic account determination, determine the relevance of company codes and valuation areas, crate valuation classes and account category references, set up account determination for specific transactions, subdivide a transaction with the account grouping code, adjust account determination for special cases, adjust settings for split valuation
- Create and use document types in purchasing, adjust the screen layout of purchasing documents, create account assignment categories, define text types and text adoption, specify texts for output processing, control the output of messages in purchasing, use the condition technique for message determination, test the HANA-based output management
- Adjust settings for material and accounting documents, adjust settings for goods movement, adjust the output of messages in inventory management
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Help Desk/CoE Support
- Knowledge about business processes in SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement, specifically materials management (comparable to S4500 content)
- SAP S/4HANA 2020
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more