- This course provides a comprehensive overview and in-depth knowledge of the planning process in SAP S/4HANA. After attending this class, you will understand the major business processes, functions and configurations in consumption-based planning and in forecasting.
- Introduction to Consumption-Based Planning
- Explaining the function and results of MRP
- Outlining the MRP procedures
- General Configuration
- Explaining and defining MRP areas
- Understanding the material master fields for consumption-based planning
- Explaining the MRP type and the related fields
- Understanding the lot-sizing settings
- Understanding and controlling scheduling
- Execution of the planning run
- Describing the planning run
- Executing a planning run using classic MRP
- Executing a planning run using MRP Live
- Evaluating and converting the planning results
- Explaining basics of the forecast
- Executing and postprocessing the forecast
- Performing forecast-based planning
- Performing time-phased planning
- Performing automatic reorder point planning
- Source Determination
- Explaining and controlling source determination in materials requirement planning
- This course will prepare you to:
- Explain the material requirements planning (MRP) process.
- Use different consumption based MRP procedures.
- Describe and execute forecasting
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Program/Project Manager
- Knowledge about business processes in SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement (comparable to S4500 content)
- SAP S/4HANA 2021
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more